Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
The woman's name is Teresa Taylor... Lives in the Chicago area. I believe she trains in PP mostly.

We had a protection tournament out there this past August...... I was blown away by the control she had over her dogs.... She is very dedicated.... The two dogs(pits) she competed with won both novice and advanced level. We had a bunch of enviormental distractions and such.... We had a water wall bite as well... all the dogs hit the breaks and would not come through the wall of water...except her two dogs and an American Bulldog. There were Mali's, Dutch Sheps, AB's, Pits & a couple of band dogs... She really impressed me big time... Plus she is easy on the eyes.... :eek: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Very cool! I saw it when Selena first posted it.
Today was the first time I realized there was a dog in it. :eek: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
:roll: Just get ready for women to come in full force the second somebody posts a video of a handsome, well-groomed, physically fit male working dog han...dl...er...wait a minute.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
I can't believe nobody's commented on this video yet! Teaching a dog in 3 or 4 different languages with perfect results like that??? Nice!
As Bob mentioned, none of the men noticed there was a dog in the video........ :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Connie Sutherland said:
Mike Schoonbrood said:
I can't believe nobody's commented on this video yet! Teaching a dog in 3 or 4 different languages with perfect results like that??? Nice!
As Bob mentioned, none of the men noticed there was a dog in the video........ :lol:
So you're saying that the females on this board are all so spiteful that they dare not compliment another female handler?

Sounds about right ;)

Don't hit me!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
They are probably too busy wishing for a day when a five-day stubble, a moldy shirt with a gsd pic on it, a leather apron, and wraparound mirrorshades are not considered manly wear by the male handler set...:lol:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
I'm still scratching my head over that handsome, well-groomed, physically fit, male working dog handler.
Didn't ANYBODY see my pics?
Ok, ok! I'm old, balding grey hair, pot belly, bad knees but my wife still likes me.......well.....sometimes. :lol: :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
<-------------------not spiteful :wink: , I think it is great to see a female handler/trainer perform such wonderful results. She actually reminded me of Ivan B, but then I was paying more attention to her style, the commands and the dog rather then just HER.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
So would that dog be quad lingual if it knows English, German, French, and hand signals? Very nice at any rate. I'll give her props, she's a nice looking lady. I don't look that cute early in the morning for training, that's for sure. Hey Connie, let's get Cesar Millan in here to do some training. In his wet suit if possible. 8) :lol: Actually, I've always wondered what his theories on actual training are, not just "tsst!" and "you're an idiot for letting FiFi run your life."

303 Posts
Great looking dog and handler. Just as I always thought. WOMEN MAKE BETTER HANDLERS. No offense meant to the guys...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts