Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hi Scott, How are you & your dogs doing? I have attended a seminar up there with my female, Zasha. They are a nice goup of people to spend the weekend with. I had a great time. I was up there about a year1/2 ago. I still speak & exchange e-mails with Muffy occasionally. Michael is wonderful. He is very knowledgable, fun & a nice guy to hang out with. He is especially good with young dogs. He really likes working the dogs. He will be very honest with you if you ask him to be about the ability or potential that your dogs may have for the work. He is into 'ring' sports with his Mals. He used to live up there but moved out to the San Francisco area (Hercules, actually) about the same time that I was up there. Muffy & Linda always contact me when they are having Mike out. I hope to get up there next year with my new pup. Mike goes there 3 or 4 x a year. You will have a great learing experience. Actually, my avitar on this site is my female hanging off the sleeve of Mike at the seminar there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts