Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of Greg's dogs, Apollo and Blaster. Blaster is the coated one. Caleb is in one pic w/ Apollo. The pic of Apollo eating reminds me of how our dogs were SUPPOSED to eat-like wolves!

Sorry about the quality of the last one-camera phone!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love that. Lots of people think it's gross, but I love it! He doesn't look so angelic, does he? Blaster is a fooler too; serious aggression from a little guy who looks so much like a teddy bear...wait! Is there a pattern here? All Greg's dogs are angry. :lol: I like the one of Caleb and Apollo too, because it's so hard for people to understand that a dog can be dominant and not dog-aggressive. They get along great, but Apollo gets alpha-rolled several times weekly. (Not to worry-Caleb purchased a DVD and is skilled in the proper alpha-roll technique! :wink: ) This one illustrates Caleb's nicer side. But, back to Greg's dogs...it's not all about me... :D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Ill try to get some better pics of my dogs.
Thanks Jenni for all your help....ooooh that hurt. :x .

Blaster is by Brit Z Elisu and out of Verona Z PS who is by Doksy Bady Ron....Awesome dog.

Greg

·
Registered
528 Posts

My Dutchie \"Shooter\"

·
Registered
528 Posts

Hondo!

And Sharky!

·
Registered
528 Posts
He is by 2 Mals but there must be some terv in there somewhere.

\"Rocky\" my favorite!

·
Registered
528 Posts
The 2 Malis in the one post are LITTERMATES.They are both registerable with UKC as Mals.There was one other longhair in the litter,a female.The breeder is a friend of mine and he says the longhairs of that breeding are totally different in mind and body than the normal coats.More serious and more laid back.Mature later and get pretty nasty.

I have 6 dogs at the moment.Ill try to get some decent pics of the Leerburg bitch..A.J. :D

Greg

·
Registered
528 Posts

A.J. , Xando/Anja 2

Not really my kind of dog. :x Just ask Jen :!:

Greg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't see how she could be ANYONE'S kind of dog. She's like a really hyperactive, brainless child. Sport dog, basically :lol: . (joke-sort of)

Finally got pics up of mostly everyone. Sharky looks so mature! :eek: He looks MUCH older! Shooter looks innocent-that's new and different :wink: . How come Rocky's sitting :lol: ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He has so many he gets them mixed up :roll: . That last group is still Rocky. There are no pictures of A.J. yet-he accidentally reposted Rocky's pics. A.J. is coming soon...if he hasn't killed her yet :lol: .

·
Registered
528 Posts
Wrong!wrong! wrong!The last pic IS AJ. :x :x :x :x :x

I have one more \"future\" dog to post :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts