Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, the more important of the two.
Riverfront Working Dog Club www.rwdc.org now has the only SchII Presa in the country.
Aurra Del Darkforce (Boogy), owned and handled by Jen Chandler. =D> =D> =D>
For Thunder's and my day. 91 92 95 (278) with high in tracking, high in obedience and high in trial.
We missed high in protection because at the last min of the last exercise (side transport) Thunder decided to take a cheap shot at the decoy when I handed off the stick. I didn't understand what the Judge ment when he said "You have no idea how that's gonna hurt". Found out in the critique. It beat me out of a V rating in protection. Life goes on! :lol: :lol:

Names and scores have been posted on our web site. I'll holler when pics are up

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trying to edit to make a 278. I'm old! Be patient! ;)

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully Jen (web master/Presa owner) is working on pics.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
And the "................................." means? I don't know...if me and my dog scored that well I think I'd be to "wasted" to type:smile:

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Yay for Thunder and Bob! And for Boogie and Jen! *kicks self yet again for not going* Darn weather.com. Can't it predict the future any better?

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks folks! I'll enjoy my success till Tues night training, where, I'm sure my swollen head will be reduced again by club members. :lol:
Trish, Doc and Roger took High Protection. That's pretty much a give for that Powerhouse. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Yahoo Way to Go, & 3 Cheers for Bob & Thunder. Great scores, you have every right to have a swollen head, especially since you used exclusively motivational methods in training him.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yahoo Way to Go, & 3 Cheers for Bob & Thunder. Great scores, you have every right to have a swollen head, especially since you used exclusively motivational methods in training him.
Thunder has yet to get any physical correction during his training.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts