Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Bless you, or whoever that was that sneezed. I don't deal much in puppies, but if you want to stick that one in an evelope and send it too me, I'm sure I could find it a home. ha ha.

DFrost

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
She sure liked hollering at the helper...and that last bit where she deposited the sleeve off to the side and came back for him like "hehe, let's 'play' some more..." Nice puppy.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looking good, Kadi. Love those little ears. Seems a shame to waste all that barking on ringsport ;)

I can see why Brenda's show bitch broke the long down on the gunfire...Mark sure likes to use that whip!

Lisa

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL Yeah, she likes her helpers. I clipped most of it out just to keep things shorter, but she likes to carry that sleeve off, then drop it and try to get around me and back to Mark. Who prefers I catch her, because she'll bite him if she can get to him. After all, aren't scratch pants just a really thin suit??? LOL

Brenda told me about the GSD. Can't believe the judge called it "gunshy" When the dog is going TOWARDS the person with the gun, not the other direction, I wouldn't call them gunshy :p

·
Registered
330 Posts
LOL Yeah, she likes her helpers. I clipped most of it out just to keep things shorter, but she likes to carry that sleeve off, then drop it and try to get around me and back to Mark. Who prefers I catch her, because she'll bite him if she can get to him. After all, aren't scratch pants just a really thin suit??? LOL

Brenda told me about the GSD. Can't believe the judge called it "gunshy" When the dog is going TOWARDS the person with the gun, not the other direction, I wouldn't call them gunshy :p
Especially after the same judge called "walk in the park" heeling attentive and spirited. I don't know the rules on response to gunfire but considering that there was no other dog working on the field to cue her this was obedience on her long down (she was paired with the BH bitch in heat and the BH does not have gunfire anymore), that she ran toward the source of gunfire with a happy expectant look on her face, it seemed a bit unfair.

Lisa

·
Registered
705 Posts
Very Nice Kadi as is all your dogs. So is mark back now. if so hang on to that guy good decoy.

·
Registered
705 Posts
lol send him my way on his way to deans. i havent had a good decoy around for awhile. since i havent been up to pullfords in a couple weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts