Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea : Wayne Simanovich owns the sir (Ron) the dame is owned by one of he folks I train with. Her name is Penny Von Derkine- call name Denali. You can see both on GSD Pedigree.com. I would have posted the links but don't know how.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Good luck with her, Patrick. Ron puppies are AWESOME!!

Did you get to see Ron? He's a B E A S T. Definitely not a dog you want to mess with - he's the real deal.

Jessie's dad is Ron as well. She's out of Wayne's wife's female, Quaxi, who is an Olex daughter.

PS - I didn't see any way to look up pedigrees on gsdpedigree.com, and your female wasn't on pedigreedatabase.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She is listed I'm sorry I put it on the site wrong. Try seperating he last of it like penny von der kine. She's a very nice dog as well, solid black sch1 with great pedigree as well.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Patrick, I got to see one of Chelsea's littermates yesterday at club. Nice, nice pup, as they all are out of Ron. Seriously, we have yet to see a Ron puppy that won't work, no matter what female he's bred to. The drives have all been a little bit different (some are prey monsters, some are very defensive - not fearful, just untrusting of most people, and some are in-between), but they are all showing great promise. I think you'll be very happy with yours. :wink:

Got any new pics by chance?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.