Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my 2 latest monsters.Luba is a Tom Z PS granddaughter on her dam's side and by Urxi Z BZ on the top and the Mal pup is "Smoke" from Quatro and Igor lines I think.. :?There is a new pic of Zarco also.

Smoke making sure its all safe.

Forgot something!

A couple of Zarco.

Darn its hard to take pics by yourself. :x

Luba had a poor foundation but is showing promise.I LOVE her size.

Smoke telling me where to put my camera! :x

Future PSD prospect!I had his full brother "Chaco"(PSD) for awhile.

One more of Luba.

·
Banned
329 Posts
Dogs look like they are having fun on your property. I would love that much land to train on. Your one lucky man.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andres Martin said:
Awwwwww! That's soooooooooo cute...
:x :x :x :evil:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
My gosh, look at that blackjack oak. You are taking me back. :lol: Where the hell is the mistletoe?

Nice pics, Greg.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried to keep the rusted out trailers and ancient trucks out of the shots..now you all are giving me a hard time about trees and mistletoe? :roll: maybe next time Ill post a shot of the "handler graveyard".They were all accidents,at least that was what the official report said. :lol:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Greg Long said:
I tried to keep the rusted out trailers and ancient trucks out of the shots..now you all are giving me a hard time about trees and mistletoe? :roll: maybe next time Ill post a shot of the "handler graveyard".They were all accidents,at least that was what the official report said. :lol:
Nonono, I'd forgotten about the beautiful fall colors of Oklahoma. :lol: Hadn't seen pictures of that in some time. Now all I need is a 50mph headwind in my face right now and it's just like I'm there. :lol:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
All are very good looking dogs - I especially like "Smoke" - good lookin' Mal pup. (my bitch has Kukay's Quatro and Larco Perle De Tourbiere in her top half of pedigree.)

Thanks for sharing the pics. Nice to see hardwood trees again instead of all these darn pine trees around here :) I miss OK one of the best PD's(great group of people) I worked for was Duncan PD.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Duncan is way down there.I met an officer at a seminar once that worked that area.He was with a sherrifs dept. and then was a tribal cop.He had a pit/lab mix for his narc dog.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They come up on mine..I dunno???????? :x :cry: :cry:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
They worked for me earlier but now photobucket says the images don't exist anymore. Maybe PB is having an issue or you deleted them during one of your night terrors.... during the day.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hope I fixed the problem.I had moved some pics to an album.

Here is a couple recent pics of Blaster.

Let me know if it doesnt show up.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Muchos gracias!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts