Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ive been on here for a little while, just been a lurker. Im just trying to learn and gain as much info as possible. I dont have a working dog yet, but am looking forward to getting one hopefully in the next year. Ive been out to many clubs and events with friends and myself to view pp work, sch, FR, etc. I love all of it and cant wait till i can finally get a dog of my own. Later

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Welcome aboard Raymond. I'm sure you'll find this an interesting site. There are many knowledgable people that post and visit. Good to have you as well.

David

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Raymond welcome! ANd remember it is very addicting the dog training that is. I am also from Mi if you ever want to watch at our club your welcome! We are also having a french ring trial in Dewitt on this holiday weekend.Kellie St.John's

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In dewitt theres a french ring trial ?? I planned on going to the ukc trials in St.Johns this weekend, is that what your talking about ?? And yes it is very addictive, I cant wait to be able to participate myself. PM me details about where you trian and such, id love to come out and visit/help out if needed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts