Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still working on it... its 530am, lotsa new features. Hopefully an overall better forum that we can all get used to ;)

Switched to a new web host so will be a day or 2 (maybe less?) for WorkingDogForum.com to direct at the new host.

Enjoy! Going to bed now. I'm sure I'll be made aware if something's wrong ;)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
You know how everyone loves changes :) Looks good though Mike......Thank you. I'm guessing your last sentence means you don't mind us letting you know some gliches that are found........Looks like all the forums are locked by the graphics next to the topics, and reading what it stand for down at the bottom of the main page BUT they really don't appear to be. I had to log in 3 times - to each thread I posted to. I think the time is off: last logged in time is showing I logged in at 11:22 a.m. today and it's only 7:47 a.m.

I would like the smilies back........realizing that you did say you were not through with this yet.....not only am I a *itch.....I like to do it alot as well :)

I had to log in again to preview this post...

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure why it's making you log in so much.... the locked-symbol is what it shows when you're not signed in to indicate "these forums are locked for posting till you sign in". The time is set to EST I thought, although maybe its an hour off due to DST settings? Will look at that. You can alter your own time zone in your user control panel too in case you're not in EST. I'll play with it and make sure it's correct.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
I really like the new forum. Everything is so easy to read. I also would like to see the "emoticons" back. Quick question, "new posts" is the same as "active topics"?

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes New Posts is Active Topics. If you hold your mouse over the topic it shows you a preview of the last post made in that thread.

Emoticons are back, but not in the Quick-Reply. You need to hit the Post Reply button to see the emoticons on the side.

Alternatively you can learn to memorize your favorite emoticons and type them in manually ;)

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Cooollll all new features to play with...if the forum crashes,probably David or Bob tried something with the new features....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts