Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo hoo, I just got my first "title" (using the term loosely) on two of my three dogs. Buck didn't come along as there was no room in the back seat of my Impala for 4 dogs for 2.5 hours each way. Zoso and Strider (and Bob Scott and Thunder!) just got their Canine Good Citizen certifications today. No sweat...except the excruciating amount of whining coming out of a certain Malinois of dubious origin during the 3 minute separation. :roll: That damn dog has full blown separation anxiety now, but anyways...he got settled down enough to pass, yay!

Here's a (bad) pic of me and Zoso and Bob and Thunder. My current foster Maid the border collie (anyone need a super high ball drive BC for agility or flyball or disc dog or something?!?) and Strider the Aussie mix are in the background.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,869 Posts
Well, not my first "title" but always fun meeting forum members in person! :D
Maren, May this be the beginning of many new titles and adventures with your dogs! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,168 Posts
well, congrats to all (from one who hasn't titled any dog for anything)!!

bob--didn't i see some pics of you with a toupee' or something? at any rate, more hair "up there"--the wind too high that day? :lol: JK, for god's sake!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,869 Posts
ann freier said:
well, congrats to all (from one who hasn't titled any dog for anything)!!

bob--didn't i see some pics of you with a toupee' or something? at any rate, more hair "up there"--the wind too high that day? :lol: JK, for god's sake!
Usually when I take pics with
Thunder I stand behind him so I can wrap his tail around my head.
That makes me look quite dashing, although Thunder gets just a bit edgy when I'm back there.
I've been mistake for Robert Redford when I do that. :D :D :D :D :wink:
Never wore a toupe. Never will
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,869 Posts
I think velcro will work quite nicely with the rough coat of the Border Terrier.
Daniel Boone, EAT YER HEART OUT! :lol: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,210 Posts
Bob Scott said:
I think velcro will work quite nicely with the rough coat of the Border Terrier.
Daniel Boone, EAT YER HEART OUT! :lol: :lol:
Oh, yes..... Daniel Boone ..... now I have an even clearer mental picture! :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,869 Posts
Trouble is, I'm fresh outa Borders and I just don't think my JRT will do my head justice. Besides, he'd probably wiz on me being in such a dominant position on my head. :roll: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,210 Posts
Bob Scott said:
Trouble is, I'm fresh outa Borders and I just don't think my JRT will do my head justice. Besides, he'd probably wiz on me being in such a dominant position on my head. :roll: :lol:
There is no question that my Border granddog would wiz on your head.

He would like being tall, too!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top