Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took all the new arrivals, except one pup, out to train last night. There was some confusion on the part of my son when he was loading the dogs up, I wanted BB and Iddy, he grabbed BB and Alpha. But that's OK, we worked what we had.

Kira - she's got super entries, really fast, needs some grip work. I'm liking this girl a lot though, she's drivey and resilient

Flip - can't ask for better grips, she bites full, forward and calm. Maybe a little calmer than I'd prefer, but I have yet to see a problem with her character. And she naturally breathes through her nose after she's packed it in as far as she can. Same for her pups.

Introduced the pups to the leg sleeve, sorry these aren't very good quality, they are video captures instead of real photos.

BB

Alpha - this pup surprised me. When we worked her the other day she was fast, with really nice grips, but not a lot of pressure clamping down. My leg sleeve is pretty hard though, they have to commit to the grip. Once she realized she'd loose the leg sleeve though if she didn't put some pressure into that grip, it was solid. And very nice.

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts