Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I had to take pictures today for ads- sniff sniff- and wanted to share this one with you! I haven't done the boy yet, as he's not going anywhere, so hang tight on that.

This is my beautiful GSD girl- she'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow. Sigh- isn't she GORGEOUS??

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
She is a cutie Michelle...darn they grow up way to fast. I like the first picture better then the second....the first one she seems to have that look that says "I know I'm good".

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Around here we call it "taking one for the team."

And it's a GOOD pain--- hehehe

Honestly, I thought of it- then realized I was wearing flip flops.....and chickened out. BUT- if it would make your day- maybe I'll enlist help tonight to take pics of biting monster puppies...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Now you're talking..... The girl is cute, but this is the real look. Sory, I just have a weak spot for the boys. Great looking pups nevertheless.

Robert

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a weak spot for the boys also- which is why he is staying with me.
But she is nice, I just can't do females. I've tried, and even worked some very nice females, and in my mind they all fall short. I probably have unrealistic expectations for them, I know. But males only for me.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
isn't that interesting? 'casue the best dog i've ever had was a bitch. i find males to be, IDK, almost more laid-back than a bitch...i'm not sure how to say it....
i love my boys, don't get me wrong, but i also love the "bitchiness" of a bitch.
sorry michelle--i'm not in the market right now--3's enough!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Kadi.

They are cute, and for the first time in a long time, I'm SO tempted to keep the female. She is something else. BUT- then I'd have to keep both. Hehe.

The cutest puppy I've ever had was Lucius- there- are you happy? He was so CUTE, such a little ball of energy. Of course, he's STILL a little ball of energy.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
try that with 8 puppies :???: and they´re not 7 wks yet...

Good luck with saying goodbye to them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts