Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.
Names Annie. I'm just starting my working dog career. I'm working on Starting up a k9 narcotics detection buisness in mn with my GSD "Zombie".
We're in NC now getting some more training and we spent a year out here last year as well.
He also has a pretty nice bite on him which is technically in place for personal protection but I'm looking into doing a bit of Mondio ring at some point.

I also have a Dutchie trained in man trailing. "Mingo" hasn't done much work latetly as the narest sar group is 3 hours away from us and I don't even have the time to go to training. But hopefully someday.

Also have Ellie, a what we thought was lab/rottie pet puppy. As she gets older though she is looking more like a hound cross though. LOL.

My husband and I live on a farm with horses and a lake. He works at a lumber yard and is in the Army national guard. Did a tour last year. I am very glad to have him home :-D
Excited to read and post and meet new people here.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Welcome Annie!
On this forum we have trainers in SAR, Schutzhund, Ring, etc. No furbaby stuff though. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope we can help you with your working dog questions and hopefully even get a few answers outa you.
We love pics here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts