Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that they have recieved the official go ahead, I can post a few more of Erin's trial photos :)

Zar (it's a darn good thing he didn't bite)

Larzac

Pony

Adder

BB

The whole album is at http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/erinsuggett/SCABR Trial/

There are a lot more photos of each of the dogs above, and other dogs in the trial.

·
Registered
705 Posts
was that a bully breed? and i like the beaucerons look. nice pics good to see alot of fr in here

·
Registered
705 Posts
thats awesome its nice to see other breeds. even though the mals is my fav

·
Banned
11,728 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
And what is this smartie pants thing about the heeling??? As long as it isn't the actual farce......er sport..........LOL
lol yeah i like some attention in my heeling but not complete hows the dogs supposed to be aware of the surroundings. but attention is good

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
The puppies from BB and Flip are outstanding. I was happy for Sandro with how they turned out. Horribly savage, just too many girls. Oh well.

Either way, I saw them for about 30 seconds and had no socks left. Kinda wished I wasn't wearing shorts. They were so cute, they kept jumping to try and grab them.
WHAT?? "too many girls."???? if the breeding is so wonderful that you didn't have socks left (wish i coulda seen that..), wouldn't you want more bitches? breed them to "appropriate" dogs, and you have lots of little wild things!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts