Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few puppy pics of monty, he's a K9 nation pup, cool puppy.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All hell broke loose about 2 seconds after the picture was taken, hahahaha

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a picture of him pestering his mother, LOL. She's a really nice dog too.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Hil, i'll give you one guess what was in my hand. (hint: look at the ground, lol)

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
You are so abusive to your dogs, slapping em accross the face 3-stooges style n throwing snowballs at em! Yeesh! ;)

So are you keeping Monty yet? Yeah, I knew it.. you're a sucker too... "here look after this puppy, you don't have to buy him...". Uhuh.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike and Debbie, i told ya, 4 is to many!! although my wife really is getting bonded with the monster............heehee. and the 3 stooges smack would be really fun with 4 , lol.

Sam, jack is the father and nikki is the mother, really nice dogs.

AL

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's the right kennel Sam, blackjack and nikki are their call names. The father is Quero Di Oroval and the mother is Hanny Di Oroval.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No Jeff, instead i've decided to teach him enough english to talk humans into getting the ladder, put it where he wants it and then fool them into "showing" him what they want, then fake a minor injury to get the treat (oops) without doing anything! He's a very smart dog. Please don't ask how i train this, it's a mystical secret that can be let out to only a chosen few!,

AL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts