Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CIA personality profile. What kind of spy are you?

https://www.cia.gov/careers/CIAMyths.html

Don't worry, they don't track (cough, cough) any of your responses. It's just pick and choose for your answers, no open-ended responses where you can speculate on how the CIA used aliens from Area 51 in the Bay of Pigs invasion.

For the record, I am a "Daring Thrill Seeker." I thought, based on my responses, I would have come out as a "Milquetoast Bureaucrat."

·
Registered
528 Posts
Curious adventurer :p 8)

·
Registered
528 Posts
It takes all kinds. :roll: :p :p :p

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lynn Cheffins said:
I'm a Thoughtful Observer!
You like shopping and sipping champagne, huh?

There's actually a specific loaded question there..."What superpower would you want to have" or whatever. I listened to a really interesting interview once on the radio about some people that went out and asked people if they'd rather be able to fly or be invisible. Apparently people that would rather be invisible are more pessimistic than the flyers (they want to spy on people, figure out if people are talking about them, etc.). Flyers generally just want to see how cool it would be to fly and are more optimistic. Something like that. But interesting, it apparently had some pretty interesting psychological implications.

This blog will get you started on the notion if you're interested.

http://thetonyashow.blogspot.com/2005/12/flying-vs-invisibility_19.html

For the record, I'd want to fly. Invisibly.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd want to fly so I could be the ultimate decoy. Talk about messing with a dog's head.

·
Registered
528 Posts
So because Im afraid of heights..that makes me a pessimist? :x

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Greg Long said:
So because Im afraid of heights..that makes me a pessimist? :x
Nah, just a chicken$hit.

I'm totally kidding, I hate heights too. But remember...you can FLY...so you've kind of ruled out the reason why you'd be scared.

You? Pessimist? NAH.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Remember that the overcoming of one's fears is courage,not the absence of it. :wink: Or maybe Im just weak nerved.

Actually I thought the quiz was a little vague.Sit down in this chair with the bright light in your eyes and let me give you a quiz. :twisted: I wont let the dogs bite...I promise. :lol:

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I'm a thoughtful observer as well. That's a bit odd as I said I wanted to fly, go rock climbing, and walk on the Great Wall. Though do people think I'm a genius, so ha! That's probably it. 8) :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Lynn Cheffins said:
Mike, your the only male I have ever encountered that wants to become invisible so he can tie peoples shoelaces together ......
Ideally I could also freeze time so I could organize a mass simultaneous shoelace tripping, wow, that'd make my month!

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
I'm a curious adventurer. I do like travel, and up to most anything at least once. I'd really like to be a hit man though, didn't see that on the "jobs available" list.

DFrost

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
David Frost said:
I'm a curious adventurer. I do like travel, and up to most anything at least once. I'd really like to be a hit man though, didn't see that on the "jobs available" list.

DFrost
HAH. That's always under the "janitorial/custodial" section of CIA jobs. Wet work, you know.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Clandestine services. :wink: You know being a hitman IS being a public servant..right?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts