Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like all the pictures on here, but i think very few of them are of our dogs being anything other than nice or at least under control. Maybe everybody here has a better handle on their dogs than I do mine, but I know of at least one dog here who is a complete nutball from time to time. With that, I propose a thread for pictures that capture the less glorious moments of dog ownership (but please, no pictures of pick-up). I will start with one of my own.

I edited it to remove my brother's face, which makes the picture a little bit less funny. Anyways, my brother was getting my dog to run up an 9 or 10 foot snow bank. He kept running up and down it like a half pipe. I thought i would take a nice picture of Pre at the top of the mound, so I waited for him to settle a little bit. While I was waiting for my dog, Ssme snow got in my brother's glove and he took it off and shook it. Pre ran up from the bottom to do the same thing. Too bad that that gave my brother just enough time to get the glove on:

·
Registered
705 Posts
yes sam my wife lil envy is a nutball. i have a bunch of video of her at her best geek outs in the house. lol but ill keep them in raps for now. i do have pics of brax pissin on the nieghbors dog.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I have posted this a long time ago...I submit it again. The other screw-up shots are too painful too post. They usually involve property damage or some fresh-licked kid flat on his back with a screaming parent running up to him or her.

4 m.o. Annie and the child-proof lock.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
She's dumber now after 14 mos of poor handling but much more destructive.

·
Registered
224 Posts
ROFL! Can't say I've ever had one in my fridge.

Jaeger dismantled (very carefully, I might add) an oscillating fan while I was doing laundry one day. All the pieces were nicely laid out on the livingroom floor...Jaeger was laid out in the middle.

Sadly, no pictures. :(

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
If you are going to do something forbidden - use camouflage.....

pretty hard to beat the puppy in the fridge, though - that one is priceless!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts