Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I have to introduce myself. I am Michele Moore, I live in Arizona. I am training two German Shepherds in Schutzhund. One of them is working towards her 2 and the other is about ready for his BH if his owner would just get him entered in a trial already. :D

I recognize a lot of names on here from other boards, this one looks interesting, I have been lurking on it on and off.

Here is a picture of me, Boris and our helper.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Welcome to the board, Michele. How do you feel about mesa training?

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Bob Scott said:
:eek: Gotta be hot! Course the humidity is low, right?! :wink:
Depends on how high the mesa is, OED!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Woody Taylor said:
Bob Scott said:
:eek: Gotta be hot! Course the humidity is low, right?! :wink:
Depends on how high the mesa is, OED!
Right now at 8pm it is 100 degrees here. And the humidity is very low, Bob....like an oven. I'm waiting untill about 11:00pm so I can run the dogs a little bit. We train at an elementary school and that is dead grass on our training field....in April :eek: :eek: Haha, I am used to it though.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Michele Moore said:
.....Right now at 8pm it is 100 degrees here. And the humidity is very low, Bob....like an oven. I'm waiting untill about 11:00pm so I can run the dogs a little bit. We train at an elementary school and that is dead grass on our training field....in April :eek: :eek: Haha, I am used to it though.
Yikes! How many years does it take to get used to that? :eek:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote="Connie Sutherlan]

Yikes! How many years does it take to get used to that? :eek:[/quote]

Um, I'm not sure, I have been here for 20 years. People newer to Arizona ( and I'm talking central and southern AZ...its actually really nice up north) have told me it takes 2 summers to acclimate. I am really a wuss about being cold though. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts