Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if this is ever gonna be active. just would help in shooting messages to people. and to see who is signed up.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just wondering it would be nice to have

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
The member bio forum is good, too.

Did you know that if you click "send new message" (over on the left) when you are in your PM area, and just type the first name of the recipient, the program will think for a second and present you with a dropdown menu of the people who have that first name? Then you click on it and it's entered in the recipient box.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
thanks Connie and Steve--
i needed to PM a fellow-member tonight and had the EXACT question steve had....does anyone else here think there MAY be someone looking over our shoulders?
Don't bother answering that question ppl...just think about it. :)

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
I'll answer it, I'd bet a dollar to a donut people drop in just to see what goes on here with the full intent of reporting it back to whomever. That's just the nature of the beast. For posters that remain consistent, true to their training it shouldn't matter, in my opinion.

DFrost

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Since I'm a member of the international society of who give a ****, I read your posts all the time. I just didn't want to name names. ha ha.

DFrost

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
i guess if i feel free to prove what an idiot i can be to the ppl here, just as well let the whole world know....was kinda hoping i could keep it a LITTLE bit secret, but, WTH :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts