1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,728 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How often do you see sadles on Mals??? Does this turn to just sable as they get older? I have seen some really odd color schemes on Mals/dutchies.

On another forum, there were some pups that look like GSD's big time, trying to figure out where that comes from, and I have not gotten any info.
she will turn out the same as her mom, only with some more red in her basic color, her mom had the same dark sadle at this age (will see if I can find a picture of her, but that will be this weekend)
but this is mom at 18 months in her adult color

·
Registered
286 Posts
I can see why Selena wants you to bring her.....cute looking pup. Will have a look at your website.
Groetjes Rob

·
Registered
278 Posts
How often do you see sadles on Mals??? Does this turn to just sable as they get older? I have seen some really odd color schemes on Mals/dutchies.

On another forum, there were some pups that look like GSD's big time, trying to figure out where that comes from, and I have not gotten any info.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t79/bosspups1/

Jeff here is my litter, well some of them, Some look just like GSDs and there were two bi-colors. I don't imagine the genetics are too different from the ones above. Which by the way, very nice pups, I saw the video of the pup here in the states, and it's nice. The pup get's pushed quite a bit, and handles it all very well. Nice quality!

Bryan Colletti

1 - 11 of 11 Posts