Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
He is one handsome devil. He looks to be in excellent condition. He sure loves the work doesn't he. Amazing he isn't grey even around his lips. My Zorba went prematurely grey on his chin so being the neurotic fruit loop I am, I religiously colored over the grey with black magic marker. :-\":-\" :-\"

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, he's grey but he and I match. He is in great shape except for a small ACL problem. Don't stop him none. Slows him down a bit for a 102 pounder. But then again that makes two of us. Age does that crap to us. This is for sure, we have fun. Can you see it in his eyes?

·
Registered
580 Posts
bentley is a great dog. If all the dogs out there had half the heart (and um, cojones ;) ) that Bentley has, we'd all be in good shape.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bentley has some gray, Jerry just colors it back to black with that new product "just for dogs".:p

·
Registered
269 Posts
I don't think he uses any color on his hair though... lol

Nice pictures!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I met Bentley on fourth of July weekend in 2005. He was a very noble looking boy. I dare say he was... distinguished looking. He seemed to be a very clear headed boy. Even for his large size, his movement appeared to be very fluid. He was also a very social dog that had an ere of confidence and power. I never had an opportunity to work him, but I'll bet he is a formidable opponent. He was definitely a nice dog from what I remember. Even with his injuries he still titled in ASR, and he was already titled in Schutzhund if I am not mistaken.
Jerry~
I really liked him when I met him. I wish I had the female I told you about in Columbus. It would have been a nice combination. Do you have a female in mind for him? ~Justin

PS~ Matt~ I miss that sense of humor man.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I don't color mine, me and Richard Gear(?) have THE look.

Justin, I have my female Lexus who is next in line to help him produce what I'm looking for in my next pup. Rob Smith also has a nice solid black female with tons for drive that he will be bred to. Either one will be a good breeding. Bentley has produced solid blacks so he carries the black recessive gene. Solid blacks are nice but I like mine with a little color.

You are right Justin he has his SchH2 title. The injury kept us from going on although he did very well in all the SchH3 routines. Didn't want to send him over the hurdle or A-Frame.

I was also lucky with his hips, they OFA'd excellent. If you have a good female let's talk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts