Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for fun, I attempted (being the key word) to hold onto my digital camera while playing tug with Lily, my foster Malinois. This was much harder that I anticipated trying not to get my camera wrenched to the ground. It kind of reminds me of those videos they take of people on rollercoasters combined with the close up videos of divers in a shark cage. I actually got kind of dizzy while editing the video from watching it over and over. :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRI1ANed41w

Music: "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I applaud you for being courageous enough to play tug with one hand and hold a camcorder in another....with a Mal - no way am I gonna ever try that...I like my camcorder to much;) Lily was definitely having fun though!

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kind of had to put the camera strap around my wrist and somehow held on to both handles of the tug. The video looks pretty seemless, but there is actually two or three clips in there from where I had to edit out her pulling the camera out of my hands. Anyone want to volunteer to duct tape a video camera to a sleeve or bite suit? Mike S., I'm looking in your direction... ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
I want one of those cameras I've seen that goes on the top of the dog's head like a helmet. Now THAT would be an interesting video!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts