Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Jessie (with my cousin, Stacie, who just HAD to come and see her!). Her birthday was June 6, 2006. I hope she doesn't turn out to be the devil! :eek: :lol: We have her on a trial basis right now, so she isn't technically mine yet, but she could be!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know her pedigree, but I do know that her parents are both very, very intense. The TD at SchH club owns them both. If I keep her, I'll get her pedigree, but for now I'm not concerned about it. She'll be doing SchH regardless of whether I keep her. Right now she's just learning house manners and getting lots of love, though.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More Jessie pics

Her coloring and the shape of her face makes her look almost malinois-ish, don't you think?

Here are some more pics of her that I got lastnight. She seems to be settling in just fine. You can click on the pics to see them bigger, as usual.

She likes to be by the door:

The baby gates are plain, regular sized ones (to give a perspective of size):

She's a little WEASEL! I had no idea she could squeeze through a 5 inch opening! :lol:

Headshot:

Giving Adam's leg a good licking:

This shows off a bit of her 'weirdness.' She doesn't care much for the linoleum floor, but I was in the bathroom and she wanted to be with me, so ...

Oooh! What is that?! (air freshener spray)

The toilet could be dangerous!

And this is her in her crate, with the door open. She just goes in and lays down when she's tired. :D

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Yes, I sure know what you mean when you say the coloring reminds you of a malinois. Arkane has the same & when I'm pissed at him I call him a nasty little mali!! I am just happy that in temperment he is usually more stable, but there are times when he acts hectic like a mali.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Looks like a very nice pup! Hope she works permanently for you.

(Good thing you didn't flush that toilet about then! You'd never get her in the bathroom again!)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh no, I didn't even think of flushing the toilet! I'll tell you one thing, though, since we're on the subject of the bathroom; I've never in my life seen a 5 month old puppy that holds it as long as she does. Lastnight she FINALLY went poo and pee after taking her out I don't know how many times. I took her out this morning and she did nothing. I took her out again when I got home. Nothing. I fed her and went to a candle party that my friend had at 6:30. I came home at 8:30 and took her out again. I walked her a mile (up the road and back twice). STILL nothing. I brought her back in, took a shower, and took her up the road and back again (1/2 mile). NOTHING! Now it's 10:00 and she hasn't gone potty for 24 hours, unless she's gone in her crate and cleaned it up really really well. Wouldn't I still smell it, though, even if she did clean it up afterwards?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts