Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the United States of America......

Cargo Office in Raleigh,NC where we waited for his arrival:

There's always gotta be a comedian - very nice and entertaining employees at Delta Cargo:

Yup, I'd say he wants out of the crate he's been in for over 20 hours:

And out he comes - already has me trained :wink:

Waited a very long time to do this :D

I take better pictures then Amanda :roll:

Healthy appetite (cut up Rabbit) although the rug is off limits normally :oops:

My favorite - relaxing just after his bath.

His ten minute power nap.
:roll:

10 minutes later:

5 minutes after that:

Definitely not as innocent as he looks :twisted:

Many thanks to the owner of Like A Hurricane Kennel: Carmen van de Kamp for this wonderful puppy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
528 Posts
I usually dont like cute puppy pics but I have to say that is a VERY nice looking pup.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Great pictures. I think the folks at Delta are great. They have always gone above & beyond with my dogs. Have fun with yur pup.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Yeahhhh he´´s finally arrived!!!

Have a lot of fun with him, and I want very often pictures.

·
Registered
705 Posts
lace he looks fuckin awesome wish i could get one i would love to have pup from that breeding

·
Registered
412 Posts
Lacey, sorry for calling you so early in the day, but as I didnt hear anything I was worried that something went wrong with this littel boy....
great to hear that that wasnt and that he is walking around HIS property now.... :lol:

steve gossmeyer said:
lace he looks f****ng awesome wish i could get one i would love to have pup from that breeding
still possible for a really good home :wink: look at my site with the latest news..... :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
susan tuck said:
Great pictures. I think the folks at Delta are great. They have always gone above & beyond with my dogs. Have fun with yur pup.
The people at our training club unanimously recommend Delta for shipping dogs.

What a GREAT-looking pup! 8)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Carmen van de Kamp said:
oh and Lacey, it is Chayym Chaviv.... :wink:
Uhmmmmm I knew I should have slept first before posting pics :( Sorry.....

Thanks everyone for the compliments about "Zane" . He actually let me sleep about 3 hours :D Such a good boy.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats Lacey! I know you are so excited. I can't beleive you even let me hold him long enough to take our picture :) Can't wait to come a play with the little brat :D Oh....and so much for ME being the bite toy.....

·
Registered
705 Posts
yeah i want to be his bite toy. carmen apparently i cant call you from my cell phone so if you could i would like to talk to you about the availible male. i will pm you my number

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Steve stop bogarting my thread for your own personal gains :eek: :wink: :twisted: On a side note, you usually have to contact your cell phone company provider to get international call access....sometimes it can take a few days. Oh and Justin did show up today for about 10 minutes but he did drop it off, I'll get it out to you definitely early Monday.

·
Registered
705 Posts
lol yeah he told me sweet thanx lace i cant wait to get it. justin said the puppy was beautiful and looked awesome.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Lacey, that's gotta be one of the prettiest malinois I've ever seen. I can't wait to see him grown up - I bet he'll be breathtaking! Have fun!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you very much Amber :) - he is a good lookin' boy and already pretty fiesty. His sire from Like A Hurricane, Aha (Ace) van Joefarm KNPV PH1 with honors, is the best lookin workin Malinios, in my opinion, that I have ever seen. Hopefully he has his fathers working abilities as well...I think he at least looks likes Ace (right now) in the face. :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Lacey Vessell said:
Thank you very much Amber :) - he is a good lookin' boy and already pretty fiesty. His sire from Like A Hurricane, Aha (Ace) van Joefarm KNPV PH1 with honors, is the best lookin workin Malinios, in my opinion, that I have ever seen. Hopefully he has his fathers working abilities as well...I think he at least looks likes Ace (right now) in the face. :D

yep, his father (Ace) was also so dark as a puppy

1 - 20 of 90 Posts