Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend i visited the KNPV Trials in Eindhoven, Its been a while since i photographed these events, but i'm pretty pleased:

More on my website www.patrickdv.com

Greetings,
Patrick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the compliments.

Stunning pictures. What type of camera do you use?
I use a Canon 20D and 30D, and various Canon L Lenses.
most shots are made with a 70-200 F4L USM or a 100-400 mm L IS USM
The stick attack shots where you see the decoy in full frontal ara done with my 300mm F4 IS USM prime.
But trust me, the equipment is but a part of work like this! lots and lots of practice help too...
Patrick

·
Registered
415 Posts
Very nice pictures Patrick. Thanks for sharing. Love those KNPV dogs. ~Justin

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Tim, I was just going to ask you if you took sleeping tablets last night......., I knew you know better.
I missed my chance :-(

Robert
what threw me off was the second dog. looks like too much liquid to be just saliva and then the picture right below the dog is soaking. i assumed it was still the manwork field. i didn't even look at the background and see the large body of water. lol :smile:

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Heyyyy Patje,

Long time, no see!! Missed your photo´s.
Last weeks to much bad wheather (rain) so haven´t practised much lately. Hope to make some good shots on Dicks trial (july 28th summertrial Noord Holland).

Have a 2gig card now,so a lot of space to try RAW footage;) Now only have to save up for another lense (I want a 2.8....)

Ennehhh...weer meer fotograferen he...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have a 2gig card now,so a lot of space to try RAW footage;) Now only have to save up for another lense (I want a 2.8....)
And wich 2,8 would this have to be?
Groetjes,
Patrick

PS, ik heb dat weekwed al een bruidsreportage, anders kwam ik wel eens naar het hoge noorden.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
And wich 2,8 would this have to be?
Groetjes,
Patrick

PS, ik heb dat weekwed al een bruidsreportage, anders kwam ik wel eens naar het hoge noorden.
Preferable an original Canon zoom (70-300), tamron or sigma maybe.

Weddingpics are difficult, did it for a clubmember. Only a few shots i was happy with.
If the weather is nice to me I´ll post some pics here, there will be some on knpvforum to (Patrick T. will be probably there).

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts

means

Ps,that weekend I have a weddingphotoshoot, otherwise I would come up north to see the trial and take some pics.

You´ll have to thank Patrick for the sundaypics I place here, he adviced me a camera when asked to by me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts