Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having some fun with my pup Nexxus this afternoon. She's 3.5 months old and right in the middle of teething so we were taking it easy, focusing more on environmental games.
Climbing in the bushes after her toy

Doing some bites on the puppy sleeve

The rock and streamer bottle

Up on the hay bales after that puppy sleeve

All done

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
What a lovely gal! I am jealous you can even play outside. Yesterday a 20 minute neighborhood walk in the 9 F cold was about too much for me. But it's supposed to be a high of 25 today! Practically balmy. Maybe we'll hit the trails for the first time in like a month.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL I just got back from training, and we actually all sat around for the first hour debating who was going to get their dog out first, because it was so hot :wink: Not sure how hot it actually was, but everyone was heading for the shade and I was thinking I should have worn my shorts.

Had a great session though, so it was worth "suffering" :lol:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
All of you can get bent. :lol: It's currently -15F here (not wind chill). It has not been above zero for about three days. The dog is going crazy and the wife is not happy about the tug games in the living room.

I don't wanna hear about shorts weather or "balmy" 25F crap. :lol: 25F is shorts weather.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts