Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my dog Shock troops Braxton workin it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
by the way thanx lace it fits perfect got my new dogtra today too

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Is that dog scared of vacuums?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol no he isnt scared of anything one of those is a hoover floormate for cleaning tile and the shop vac is for all the woodchips i had everywere from there kennels. its shity out so i just tryed it out in the kitchen

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
:lol: I was just kiddin ya, Steve. :wink:

Edited to say...what's Shock Troops? I don't know what that means. Is that your kennel or a nearby kennel?

·
Registered
161 Posts
It is the kennel that Lacey (Coda), steve, kim and I got our dogs from. My dog is a full brother to Braxton, littermate to Kim's

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shock troop k9 is Justin Eimer In NC kennel. he has really awesome dogs braxotn was my second i had his bro. i wish i never would have gottin rid of him. nothin wrong with him just needed money. but anyway i also have female from justin, really nice guy and awesome breeder/trainer. Lacey Vessel also has a female from him Coda. lol on the vac comment you never know some people would be serious

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
steve gossmeyer said:
lol on the vac comment you never know some people would be serious
That was the first time in the history of the forum that I was not serious. It felt good.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Sam Leinweber said:
It is the kennel that Lacey (Coda), steve, kim and I got our dogs from. My dog is a full brother to Braxton, littermate to Kim's
Thanks Sam. Good to see you post, btw.

·
Registered
161 Posts
hey woody, i guess I had something to say for once. I'll try to add to this picture frenzy and introduce myself better after i get some pictures from a seminar this next weekend. 8)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I gotta tell ya lacey the first thing he did was put that bite suit on and let braxton out! All day long he was askin me if the UPS man came... lol But it fits him fine and by the looks of it Braxton likes it too!

And we do have to give the kitchen training props to our girl Dana in Cali, she is the one who mentioned it! lol

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Lacey Vessell said:
Woody Taylor said:
Is that dog scared of vacuums?
I got that :wink:
NO comment on previous forum threads, promise. Seriously (seriously)! Just dealing with the American Idol results tonight, trying to see humor in something.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Greg, yeah Dana Williams she is a friend on my myspace, she told us that kitchen training is the way to go! Do you train with Dana now? or where she trained out before!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts