Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
That's actually very interesting. One thoery I've read re: unbelievably early puberty in girls is the hormone intake from cows milk. That might be another part of the picture.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I've done multiple diet studies with mice and soy. Veeeeery interesting stuff, those phytoestrogens. And we don't know hardly anything about them. If they get too much, they get whacky physiologically. If they get too little or none, they don't get pregnant worth a darn and other things go wrong. But humans aren't rodents, are we? Rodents were meant to get a bit of phytoestrogens in with their daily food intake, but humans are not, especially not Western humans.

Case in point for humans that this article is unequivocally correct about: do NOT do NOT DO NOT feed soy based formula to babies!!! Exposure to estrogens, be they natural, synthetic, or estrogen mimics around the perinatal period in humans is bad bad bad! Not to mention bisphenol A, the component in polycarbonate plastic baby bottles, is estrogenic as well. My faculty advisor is probably the world authority on why bisphenol A is bad. If anyone really wants to know, I could go on, but whew... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Weird. :eek: :eek: That was not what I was expecting to see. While we are on the subject of weird.............Woody, your signature....what the hell????? I wanted to stop watching but I couldn't. :-s

·
Registered
595 Posts
Whoa..... I didn't notice it before, but I (sadly) clicked on the link. I agree. WTF WAS that???? Like watching a horrible train wreck. You want to look away, but you are weirdly fascinated at the same.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Michele Moore said:
Weird. :eek: :eek: That was not what I was expecting to see. While we are on the subject of weird.............Woody, your signature....what the hell????? I wanted to stop watching but I couldn't. :-s
Huh?

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
I knew there was a reason I used to watch Seinfeld... I knew that some day there would come a time where I would need to know all the Seinfeld catchphrases... in the past week between forums and emails and radio shows, I've heard 8 Seinfeld references! I woulda missed out big time.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
I knew there was a reason I used to watch Seinfeld... I knew that some day there would come a time where I would need to know all the Seinfeld catchphrases... in the past week between forums and emails and radio shows, I've heard 8 Seinfeld references! I woulda missed out big time.
Did they involve being master of your domain? :lol:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Michele Moore wrote:
Weird. That was not what I was expecting to see. While we are on the subject of weird.............Woody, your signature....what the hell????? I wanted to stop watching but I couldn't.

Huh?
________

If you click the link that is your signature
Ceci n'est pas une pipe
it takes you to a very strange place.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Becky Shilling said:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe
Oh, god, I thought I deleted that link. I'm really sorry. You will die within seven days if you watched that entire thing.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Woody Taylor said:
Becky Shilling said:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe
Oh, god, I thought I deleted that link. I'm really sorry. You will die within seven days if you watched that entire thing.
Great! I'm gonna die in 7 days and I wasted 14 hours of it at work. Thanks, Woody! :D

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Connie Sutherland said:
Mike Schoonbrood said:
Did they involve being master of your domain? :lol:
Actually, yes :lol: On the radio, may have been Opie & Anthony, perhaps Ron & Fez, don't recall.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts