Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
gretchen is such a classic german name, and hank is SO good for the little booger (i want him, BTW :D ). i agree w/connie: nice teeth!

so are you gonna try hank for (dare i say it??) manhunting? if you are, would you keep the forum updated on your critter-proofing methods, etc? please?

and also, 'cause i'm curious, where are you in relation to Laurens, SC? i lived a year close to there (grey court was the mailing address). had to keep reminding those ppl that us "yankees" won the war... :roll:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
well, yeah, we were hoping to kinda ease the name/sex change on to ya, so the additional smarts wouldn't put you over the edge. sorry--you're just too on top of things.

maybe make sure you take your meds tonight (and i'll take MINE :oops: ). we'll all feel better in the a.m........

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So my plan is to do manhunting with him. We have a long way to go but that is the direction that Im going to try and go with Hank. Laurens is probably a little less than 2 hrs away from me. I have family around Simpsonville and Spartanburg so I've been through Laurens alot. MIKE! Hey that was news to me too buddy! :lol:

Don't let Hanks cute looks fool ya, he's a lil hell-yan! All that joker wants to do is bite on ya! I've been doing rag work with him and he goes crazy for it, and for your hand, your arm, your leg, your clothes! My biggest goal for now is for him to learn the rules of the game and what he can and can't bite. He just terrorizes my two little boys! :D He is pretty much crate trained now and we have begun with his basic puppy OB.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
yeah, grey court was a hoppin town when i lived there! but it's been almost 19 yrs yrs ago. we leased a property outside of town with a great big stock pond full of catfish, fallow pastures FULL of (grouse?) that'd wait until you were almost walking on them then EXPLODE up right in front of you!! the best blackberries in the world, homemade muscadine wine, and i learned to make sweet potato souffle'.

and a blacksnake about 5' long that lived in the wellpit (my husband wouldn't go down there on a bet).

well, at least i know pretty much how to find ya if i ever get back in that country again. which i hope to do someday. :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Jay, I don't know how I missed these photos on the day they were posted!!!

I love CoonHounds and girls that like to show their pearly whites like that..... :lol: :lol:

Bet you're gonna have lots of fun with that little Hank. Best of luck with both of them.

Debbie

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. Ol Hank is doing well. He LOVES doing bitework. I've been working on a rag and a tug and he loves it. We just have to work on his targeting, he's left a few bite marks on my arm! :p

Yeah, and Gretchen doesn't mind smiling for the camera!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.