Working Dog Forums banner

Would you buy a WorkingDogForum.com T-shirt today if they were available?

• No, I don't want a shirt at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this is a serious question, if you wouldn't buy a t-shirt then please answer no, I don't care about politeness or feeling obligated, I will take no offense if someone says no -- but this idea has been mentioned n I like it, but since the t-shirts need to be made up in some sorta bulk I needa know how much I'd be looking at quantity and price wise to see if this is worth the effort. So please only answer YES if you would, hypothetically, be ready to send your money over RIGHT NOW lol.

The price the shirts can go for is dependant on the quantity I have made at a time, so if 50 people say "yes I want a shirt" then we're golden because 50 shirts can be done relatively cheaply... whereas if only 10 people want a shirt then the price would go up alot :)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
What would they look like? White with the logo at the top left hand side of the page? Would the logo be on the front or back or both? Etc.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
For the design I will come up with a few of my own ideas, as well as have otner forum members submit their own designs if they wish to, then maybe have a vote on it or something to see what design everyone likes best.

As for t-shirt color -- personally I'm not crazy about white t-shirts, not sure what the price differences are to have a variety of colors made up in the same order, but all colors are a possibility. So for the sake of this poll, just assume you really like the t-shirt LOL.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I'm good for the $25.00 tier...I'm price insensitive from too many rock concerts. :lol: But I would much rather pay more for a high-quality tshirt than some 50/50 number that lasts about two weeks.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Woody Taylor said:
I would much rather pay more for a high-quality tshirt than some 50/50 number that lasts about two weeks.
I agree. One thing I hate is when you buy a shirt with a logo or whatever on it, and wash it a few times and the logo gets all cracked and starts coming off. :x

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
I hope we can do this. And I hope we can get those cool ones with no itchy tag.....the tag is printed on instead of being a...well, a tag.

But either way, yes.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Yes tagless is the way to go, n silk screen is also a must, I strongly dislike t-shirts with a thing almost "ironed on", they are uncomfortable n don't last.

Bob, how much does your guy charge to do that stuff? Can you put me in touch with him?

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Kristen Cabe said:
Woody Taylor said:
I would much rather pay more for a high-quality tshirt than some 50/50 number that lasts about two weeks.
I agree. One thing I hate is when you buy a shirt with a logo or whatever on it, and wash it a few times and the logo gets all cracked and starts coming off. :x
i'll third that. something along the lines of Beefy-T quality and i'd be in at the $18 level...

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
To be honest.. depends on shipping cost, if it becomes more than $50 it´s a bit expensive for a ´t-shirt, isn´t it?

But I only have 1 originally US t-shirt ( a D.O.G.S shirt from Gregg Twaney), so I must start a collection... :wink: :lol: 8)

·
Premium Member
21,868 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
Yes tagless is the way to go, n silk screen is also a must, I strongly dislike t-shirts with a thing almost "ironed on", they are uncomfortable n don't last.

Bob, how much does your guy charge to do that stuff? Can you put me in touch with him?
Check your PMs Mike!
He can work with your design or something he can come up with. I don't have a clue about price, other then what's shown on the Signature K9 site.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
I would also like to vote for no white. Sometimes I feel like the character in "Peanuts" with the dirt cloud around him all the time. I also am willing to pay for a good quality shirt. I'd really like to be able to get both long & short sleeves. 8)

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
susan tuck said:
I would also like to vote for no white. Sometimes I feel like the character in "Peanuts" with the dirt cloud around him all the time. I also am willing to pay for a good quality shirt. I'd really like to be able to get both long & short sleeves. 8)
You mean Pigpen. Yeah. Who has multi-dogs and DOESN'T feel like Pigpen on occasion?

I would also love dark blue or black. Or red!

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
any color other than white.............or purple................or green............or yellow...................or red................or blue................or black..............JUST KIDDING :twisted:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Gerry Grimwood said:
I live in t-shirts, so my answer is yes if they are good quality and not cheezy. 7 would be my min. order.
Hey..... this is a good idea! If we each say (the ones who voted yes) that we want one or two or what, that might make a big diff.

I would take 3, esp along the lines of Tim's Beefy-T idea....... I don't mean has to BE that, of course, but similar.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts