Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are really not that good because she was zooming around the yard acting like an idiot and the camera kept focusing on the snow instead of her, but I thought, who cares. This is the first time she's ever seen snow. When we came back in, her face was white! :lol: Click the pictures to view the full size images.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeppers, this is her. I should have shown you my poor arms and legs from where she is constantly biting me, the little booger! I swear I'm going to have to get some of those gauntlet things like they wear under the bitesuits just so I can protect myself somewhat!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, we get a fair amount of snow. Some years more than others, but the woolly worms were all black this fall and the squirrels have gone crazy burying nuts, so we're expecting a rougher-than-normal winter! The snow is usually 'worse' closer to the NC/TN border.

·
Registered
595 Posts
She sure looks like she's loving the snow! I like those Farmers' Almanac winter predictors. However, here in OK, the horses haven't put on much undercoat, which is my main predictor for a harsh winter. Woolly horses=bad winter. So maybe we won't get much this year.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It doesn't snow in Holland?! :eek: :lol:

There isn't much left this morning because the wind blew most of it away, but boy were there some slick spots on the roads! That's the problem when it precipitates in winter here; we never just have snow. The roads always get icy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts