Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this isn't a "working dog video," but he was working pretty hard at making sure that ball went on the 2nd step!

Before I grabbed the camera, Jak had already fallen in headfirst, then got out and went and did it again. Too bad he didn't do it for me when I got the camera! LoL

He would take the ball on a rope and drop it on the stairs, but it HAD to go on the second step. If it didn't, he'd put it there, then stick his entire head under the water to get it. He's not really a swimmer.

Click to view:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Those are great! Lord, if I threw Brago's ball into a pool he'd be on the bottom after it! I'm pretty sure Bronwyn would dive for it, too. I have seen her totally submerge herself for surprize attacks on the other dogs!

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
don't let him get near brix!! brix's a true-blue *bucket-diver*. if he got to a real pool, i think he might drown himself, and if jak was there to show him how to do it in *big* water....well....there might be a lawsuit in there somewhere :lol:

are we sure that there's absolutely NO retriever blood in these GSD's??? thank god for a closed stud-book; who know's what we could end up with :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts