Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Malinois
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an ex-soldier who served in the 1970's and 1980's in the French Foreign Legion. My wide experience includes working for many years with military and police dogs. Since leaving the military I have been involved in several high value projects. For several years in the 90's I was the Group Technical Director for a large multi-national group of companies. I am named on several patents and am the inventor of the "Internetwerkz" remote CCTV and DVR disaster recovery system, the "Centuryon" commercial firewall appliance, and the "CueTease" platform for online gaming. In recent years I have worked in the Middle East and Africa including delivering turnkey military & police dog installations and training programs at senior management level. I was the main architect of “Operation Border Watch” a K9 project in Eastern Europe executed from 2005 to 2007 in co-operation with the Romanian Interior Ministry and publicly supported by Lord Lamont (Chancellor of the Exchequer under Baroness Margaret Thatcher - UK Prime Minister 1979 - 1990, The Rt Hon David Cameron MP - former UK Prime Minister, The Rt Hon William Hague MP - former UK Foreign Secretary, the Europe Directorate of the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office, and the Romanian Embassy in London that worked towards strengthening the EU's eastern borders on the "North Balkans Route" against narcotics, firearms and explosives trafficking by using scent detection dogs. I have worked closely with several governments on a feasibility study looking at the usefulness of profiling when trying to identify female victims of human trafficking under duress on public transport at land borders in Eastern Europe. I have worked in undercover roles for law enforcement and have acted, and still do act, as a consultant on radical Islam to the security services. My passion is guns and I own a lot of them. I have experience with many civilian and military firearms, both NATO and former Warsaw Pact including M16, AK47, FN & MAT Assault Weapons, GPMG, LRAC, Browning Hi Power, Glock. SIG and others. I am an excellent shot with both pistol and rifle.

Countries I have served and worked in include (in no particular order):
United States
United Kingdom
Ghana
Kenya
Uganda
Mauritius
Madagascar
France
Spain
Serbia
Italy
Ireland
Kuwait
Iraq
Pakistan
Romania
Bulgaria
Qatar
Bahrain
United Arab Emirates
French Polynesia

·
Registered
943 Posts
If you put yourself out there, you may find opportunities to help with your resume...ha.
I assume you live out in FL, same as Howard. If I wasn't on the other side of the country, Id love to pick your brain and hear some stories. Ive been to a number of those countries, and others all around them. Welcome to the forum, and again, I am sorry to hear about Howard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts