Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was biting my lip to keep quiet about this till it was a done deal. It is!
The pup I was looking at a week or so ago is now mine!
Originally both the males had been spoken for. The breeder keeping one, and this little bear had been spoke for also. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/oldearthdog/DSC01137.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
The person that had spoken for it brought his wife over to see the pups and SHE apparently decided they were all rabid or something. She got all freaky when she saw them hanging on anything and everything that moved. I got a call a couple of days ago and picked him up yesterday before training. Brought him to the field and he ran all over the place checking things out.
Anywho, I've now got my new puppy.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
He does look like a little bear! We must have more pictures...though I suppose I'll see him soon enough. Seems like just yesterday you were talking about the litter. How old is he now?

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
I was biting my lip to keep quiet about this till it was a done deal. It is!
The pup I was looking at a week or so ago is now mine!
Originally both the males had been spoken for. The breeder keeping one, and this little bear had been spoke for also. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/oldearthdog/DSC01137.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
The person that had spoken for it brought his wife over to see the pups and SHE apparently decided they were all rabid or something. She got all freaky when she saw them hanging on anything and everything that moved. I got a call a couple of days ago and picked him up yesterday before training. Brought him to the field and he ran all over the place checking things out.
Anywho, I've now got my new puppy.
EXCELLENT, Bob!

A new puppy with rabies..... :lol:

Seriously, congrats. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Bob,
Congratulations! Great Choice! I have a 1/2 brother to yours out of Angela and he's a whole lotta dog. I also have two friends who have full brothers to mine. You are in for a crazy ride.
Heather

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Bob,
Congratulations! Great Choice! I have a 1/2 brother to yours out of Angela and he's a whole lotta dog. I also have two friends who have full brothers to mine. You are in for a crazy ride.
Heather
Another of Angela's pups is one of, if not the only female to be accepted on the St. Louis PD K9s. She has produced quite a few very nice working K9s.
Trooper will be "just" a sport dog but our club likes to keep the dogs that are capable, real.
Who is the sire of your pup?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congrats on the pup Bob! I think that Angela Canyon is a sister to Amanda Canyon SVV1. I almost had my Step-Dad buy her to breed to his male Rocky Z. Dudakova IPOIII, SCHIII, ZVV2, ZPO1, ZPS1. The whole deal fell through. Anyway, I really thought that she would be a great dog to pair up with Rocky. I really like the Czech dogs and Rocky is a really serious dog (not a points dog though). Good luck with your Monsta!

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
i was wondering if she was sister to Amanda also. too lazy right now to check, but if she is, Angela should be a pretty awesome bitch.

keep pics coming--i love watching sable coat changes!

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
ok i had to go look. Angela and Amanda are full sibs; Amanda's korung is 5CKV5/55, which is as perfect as it gets. Your trooper's mama sure brings some wonderful genetics with her!!

now i'm gonna go look at his daddy :)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
so does his daddy--bob, i'm officially jealous. your boy should do it all just based on his genetics. and good hips all the way thru--you can bet i'll be looking at that when i get my next GSD!!

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I hadn't intended to get a pup at this time but just couldn't pass on this breeding. It took a few turns before it happened for me. but he's mine!
Yes Angela AND Caesar are both fantatic dogs! I can only keep my fingers crossed and wait.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts