Working Dog Forums banner

Introducing Jarko and Coda

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Gerry Grimwood 
#1 ·
This was my partner in crime fighting for the last four years - Jarko. We are both retired now, although he is having a harder time then me enjoying retirement:

Me and Jarko in our younger days:

This is Coda (Shock Troop's Coda) she is 15 months old and a handfull:

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful dogs. I love those NC pine trees, too...my mom was born outside of Elizabeth City, my dad outside of Goldsboro.

Edited to say my Grandmother's in Snow Hill and my uncle's in Kinston...a bit closer to ya.

#12 ·
Quote: New Meat? (pretty tough and old actually) Puppy under my name? Wow, it's been awhile since I felt like a rookie. Thanks for the welcome.

For us old dog trainers, cops are ALWAYS rookies. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Who trains your dogs in the first place? :p :p :p :p

#13 ·
Jeff, you make it sound like you're "older than dirt". :twisted: As for who trains my dogs - me. If your asking who initially trains most police dogs - civilians, and I'll add that some of the best trainers I have met are civilians......more than a few were prior LEO though :wink:

#14 ·
Lacy is making herself sound old with all this "retired" mumbo jumbo. I however......think that she trains more now, than when she was a cop. :D

Don't let her (Coda) fool you, that little angel you see in the picture...is quite the little powerhouse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.