Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Lucillano Oliva. I train mainly in PSA but have been involved in many other sports. I've had the opportunity to help many title in SchH, MR, & FR. I've, also, worked with Law Enforcement Agencies as well as being the "Bad Guy" at some of the WSPCA Trials (police k9 trials). My wife and I own a GSD, Dutch Shepherds, and American Bulldogs.

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Welcome Lucillano, hope you enjoy the forum. Always good to have more folks to add to the mix.

DFrost

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for making me feel welcome, gents!

Tim, I wasn't there in SSF. Gregg Tawney and I were there, a couple years ago. I don't do much decoying in trials anymore (getting too old), LOL! That's why I always train young guys to learn to decoy so that I can plug them into trials.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Thanks for making me feel welcome, gents!

Tim, I wasn't there in SSF. Gregg Tawney and I were there, a couple years ago. I don't do much decoying in trials anymore (getting too old), LOL! That's why I always train young guys to learn to decoy so that I can plug them into trials.
i was at the one two years ago also. that was the one where gregg set up the passive bite on the suspect on the couch covered in a blanket?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Andy, no celebrities around here! LOL! Thanks for the welcome.

Small world, Tim. That's where I hung out most of the day. The Decoy on the roof and the one under the blanket are both from my camp. They're both PSA Decoys, as well.

Thank you, Susan.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Hi Andy, no celebrities around here! LOL! Thanks for the welcome.

Small world, Tim. That's where I hung out most of the day. The Decoy on the roof and the one under the blanket are both from my camp. They're both PSA Decoys, as well.

Thank you, Susan.
i didn't do the one on the roof for safety reasons (it was the last scenario for my group and it was raining at that point). i felt sorry for the kid under the blanket. if i remember correctly, he was wearing a motorcycle helmet and was sweating his ass off under that blanket...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Greg, we are doing good! Heard you went to an AB show and basically impressed the hell out of a few friends of mine. LOL! Great job! Will we see you in Colorado? Take care!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts