Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
he's gorgeous, konnie!! but straighten me out, would ya? do you have another Mal that's older? cause if he's your only one, it just seems like he should be older than "almost six months"....or am just trippin' again?

oh--bet i am; bet i'm thinking of carol boche....anyway, he's the PERFECT color (for a mal...)!!!!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he's gorgeous, konnie!! but straighten me out, would ya? do you have another Mal that's older? cause if he's your only one, it just seems like he should be older than "almost six months"....or am just trippin' again?

oh--bet i am; bet i'm thinking of carol boche....anyway, he's the PERFECT color (for a mal...)!!!!
Things get a little confusing around here at times!

Right now we have 6 dogs at the house. 2 Labradors, 3 Malinois and one Mali-GSD mix. I sold my dutchie as a green detection dog prospect. He's working as a narc dog now. The Malinois in my Avatar is the older one named Riot. He's 8 (?) now. The story on the pups is long and confusing - but right now I have 2 that are almost 6 months old. Clear as mud? Don't worry, you're probably not trippin'. Sometimes my husband even has trouble keeping the dogs straight around here! :)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
oh, i DO feel much better now! am i the only one that yells at their dogs and accidently uses the kids' names, or some other dogs' name?
and then gets a guilt trip b/c the bad dog is cool with it (read the GSD), and the ok dog is guilty (cause he's guilty no matter what), or something like that ???

·
Registered
632 Posts
beautiful pup! i've always liked the dark mals!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
oh, i DO feel much better now! am i the only one that yells at their dogs and accidently uses the kids' names, or some other dogs' name?
and then gets a guilt trip b/c the bad dog is cool with it (read the GSD), and the ok dog is guilty (cause he's guilty no matter what), or something like that ???
haha i admit i've said "shane, uh, carbon, uh, HEMI!" quite a few times. and of course, ive told my son to sitz and asked carbon or hemi if they wanted some juice?! haha anyways nope ur not the only one :)

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Beautiful dark mal.........ud swear he had some german shep in him hes so dark........he looks tall for 6 mths is that the case? Nice pic with the snow=D>
Thanks, Hil. His sire is very dark and he has some dark dogs in his pedigree - Elgos, Atos, etc. View this thread for specific pedigree information as well as photos of other pups in the litter and the sire and dam.
http://www.workingdogforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=2236

I don't think he's tall for 6 months - he is the smallest of the 4 littermates I've seen. I think his long legs make him look taller in the photos than he is in reality.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts