Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always nice. Now you need world of warcraft. You think this is crack????? LOL
never. i once tried the mmporg thing and it didn't do anything for me. i do enough work that i don't need to be playing a computer character who needs to go around mining. no thanks. it does say a lot about you though :lol:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
If either of you...or anyone else...is familiar with World of Warcraft (I am, just haven't played it)...check out the infamous Leeroy Jenkins video. It is one of the funnier things I have seen. It helps if you have no life and have ever played RPGs like WoW.

You need sound. It's about three minutes long or so.

http://www.leeroyjenkins.net/leeroy-jenkins-videos.htm

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
For those of you not familiar with it, Leeroy's suicide run probably cost those nerds about 80 solid hours of gameplay. Love that.

"At least I have chicken." (He'd gotten up from the computer while they were strategizing to go get chicken.)

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have never played WoW, but LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOY JENKINSSSSSSSSS is one of the funniest videos i have EVER seen on the internet. i can't help but think it's a setup. i mean probability statistics for survival? they can't be serious. can they?

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LMAO. i just watched it again. haven't seen it in a couple years. f'n classic.

"AT LEAST I AIN'T CHICKEN"....

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Being an old fart that has never played a video game, I have NO friggin idea what I was just looking at! :-k

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
I thought Leroy was stabbed on the South side of Chicago.
I just remembered that I played PONG? once! Shot some ducks with a little toy pistol too! :smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
It also says it's a hoax that blatantly makes fun of nerd-guilds that make up these war games.
Kinda like the SNL of video games I guess.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Haha, nerds! That being said, I was quite the Diablo II player in the day. Level 93 barbarian, baby! Major pwnage n00bs!!!!!11 :p Didn't hurt that a lot of my friends had hacking and weapon cloning programs, but anywho... :-\"

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
Played a lot of Diablo as well, never made it much past mid 70's, but didn't have cheat weapons, and pretty much found my own stuff.

I like WoW because you can just wander the earth. I get killed occasionally doing this, like the time I jumped off a bridge into the water and was immediatly set upon by underwater bad guys......considering I was running from one to begin with, out of the pan and into the fire I went.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so back to the original intent of the thread...

for those people who know about computers (not me), what do you think of this deal? i got for $420 shipped. it is refurbished. it has an AMD processor (my first time having a non-intel). any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
I used to always like AMD for desktops, and Intel for laptops. But at the speeds these processors run at now I don't think it makes a whole heck of alotta difference. RAM is more important and that stuff is cheap now.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ugh. Try having the TeamSpeak connected in your house at all times so that you can never speak without worrying whether everyone else in your husband's guild is listening to you.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts