Working Dog Forums banner

I don't usually do this, but...

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Jenni Williams 
G
#1 ·
Here are a couple of Caleb away at the death camp. I mean Greg's house. I think he's going to have a hard time adjusting to suburban life after living like a country dog (well, sort of like a country dog; Greg has enough common sense to be a bit paranoid about caring for MY dog :p !) Anyway:

Waiting patiently to be told he can swim again

Kind of cute, but I zoomed in way too far during editing, so it's fuzzy :x This was during a break from torture. The happy face is only permitted in 5 second sessions.

See less See more
G
#3 ·
Thanks, although you don't have to say that! He's still at death camp. :cry: I had to leave him until who-knows-when. It was hard, but he's so much better off somewhere he gets to do dog stuff all day; he's not happy unless he's doing something. I'm just too busy right now to spend as much time training/working him as he needs/deserves.

#5 ·
Very beautiful dog! Looks like he loves to work!
I would hate if I had to send my dog away because I couldn't have time for him!! :eek:

G
#6 ·
Sarah, I didn't "send him away because I couldn't have time for him :eek: !" I was purchasing the dog that Al just bought, and we decided that it was best if Caleb leave for a few weeks so I could bond w/Marek w/out Mr. Territorial in the way. Caleb is used to everyone submitting to him w/out challenge. Marek would NOT just roll over like everyone else does. It would've been best to have Marek situated before Caleb returned, or Caleb never would've allowed him near me. I have a hard time picturing myself breaking up a fight between 180lbs of angry dog, although I'm quite the badass. It would've been beyond ugly. Then, dominoes started falling, I didn't get Marek, Caleb was already gone, and scheduling has decided that he won't be back as soon as we'd planned.

Al, do you have a problem with serious :wink: ?

#10 ·
Ah, Ok. I was hoping it wasn't because you just didn't want to deal with him right now, but that's kind of what I got from your 2nd post. I didn't know the background behind it. No offense, if I did! :D

#12 ·
So the pictures were of a dog?? I saw cute and fuzzy.

Why would a badass need a PP dog? Obviously you have gotten this backwards. Dog bites, human does not. :p

Of course, you and Emily the decoy would either get along great, or have to be separated all the time. She believes she is a badass as well.

Weirdos :lol:

G
#17 ·
Ah, Scotty. So naiive. :wink:

Reason is unimportant. It's all about numbers.

ANYWAY, this was supposed to be the photo gallery :roll: . Not the commentary section. Do I have to make one of those? It wouldn't be the first time! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.