Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
now that is the pressure im talkin about. not many dogs can take that shit. Thats how i like to train. i like that he was actually hitting the dog. and the dog had alot of objects around. keep it up looks awesome

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Now that is FUN training. I gotta get me one of them rooms :p

I love the carboard boxes, one of my favorite accessories for training. There are so many things you can build out of them and fill them with. And they are useful (just keep duct tape on hand) until they finally fall apart into little tiny pieces.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, I always look like I'm driving a dumpster - the back of my van's always full of soda bottles and boxes.

Obviously these are the dogs from high levels of training, already very confident. I have vids of the young dogs starting out in there that I'll try to put together.

303 Posts
Now that's what I call good training. Good pups should be able to handle that very well. Nice to work that with dogs/pups going thru slightly-open windows and a lot of stacked wooden chairs that will go crashing down on the pup/dog as it approaches, then takes the decoy with all those obstructions on the floor with a decoy intent on protecting himself. Good explosions and smoke will spice up the workout.

Nice scenario...

·
Registered
243 Posts
With 990 posts I doubt you are getting alot of training in, unless you are letting your dogs watch you pick everyone else apart. Damn dude you can't be an expert on everything. Everytime some one posts you blastthem for what they said or did. Post some vids of your dogs doing that with your decoy given "real pressure" lets us see what you can do or have. =D>

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Matt, Jeff gets off on people arguing with him. I understand - his profession is a "bartender", according to his profile - believe me, that's part of the job description ;) I think he's just trying to stir the pot a little for fun; besides, he does promote some really interesting discussion topics sometimes.

·
Banned
11,728 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
With 990 posts I doubt you are getting alot of training in, unless you are letting your dogs watch you pick everyone else apart. Damn dude you can't be an expert on everything. Everytime some one posts you blastthem for what they said or did. Post some vids of your dogs doing that with your decoy given "real pressure" lets us see what you can do or have. =D>
Matt, I have an email address for you that doesn't work. I need a used suit if you know of any.

Bryan Colletti
From Ct.

·
Registered
278 Posts
If I could make one comment about these videos, I find them fun and entertaining. The dogs look confident. I would love to see the Decoys, not present an arm. You have a that expensive suit, use it. It adds real pressure to the dog when they are not giving the bite of choice. The dogs are working through a little pressure getting through the boxes and such, now they get rescued with a presented arm. I would build from there. I like what you are doing. keep the videos coming.

Bryan

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
OMG real decoy answers! LOL.

I train for sport, and will never need a dog to respond to your kind of high pressure.

I would like to see a dog that would come off the sill right at you, so maybe the "pressure" you guys like to put on a dog is having an effect.

Most direct way to you right???

No matter what you think, I am not here at the keyboard thinking I am going to get that azzhole Matt. I have been coached most of my life in sports, and the critisim is part of daily life. If people didn't flip over it in dogsports, we would have decoys that could play in the selectiffs overseas......we don't, but I, for one would LOVE to see us represented in europe.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
705 Posts
i would like to see the dog just go thru the boxes in the jump it kinda looks like they are lost trying to get to the decoy. on the other hand this does show that the dogs can think on there own and find a way in. i personally would just have my dog bust thru the boxes. maybe i will simulate this sunday and show you what im talkin about.

·
Registered
705 Posts
i take it back thats what the second dog did.!!! Sorry and by the way nice vid. most sport dogs wont take that pressure

1 - 20 of 44 Posts