Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! Glad to be here! My name is Lynsey, and I've got my own little dog pack so to speak...Aridan (6 year old female German Shepherd) and her son Beowulf (2 year old male German Shepherd) are working with me in Schutzhund; Will (4 year old lab mix) was my agility dog, but now keeps my grandpa company; Fenris (4 year old neutered German Shepherd) is the resident couch potato and "truck dog"; and we're eagerly awaiting the addition of a new American Pit Bull Terrier puppy in the next few weeks!
I've been involved with, and training dogs (mainly Obedienceand Agility) for about 4 years now. I've been seriously into Schutzhund for the past year or so (since the Fall/Winter of 2005), and enjoying every minute of it with the Riverfront Working Dog Club (www.rwdc.org). This is the first forum I've ever joined and I'm really excited to read and learn!

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Hi All! Glad to be here! My name is Lynsey, and I've got my own little dog pack so to speak...Aridan (6 year old female German Shepherd) and her son Beowulf (2 year old male German Shepherd) are working with me in Schutzhund; Will (4 year old lab mix) was my agility dog, but now keeps my grandpa company; Fenris (4 year old neutered German Shepherd) is the resident couch potato and "truck dog"; and we're eagerly awaiting the addition of a new American Pit Bull Terrier puppy in the next few weeks!
I've been involved with, and training dogs (mainly Obedienceand Agility) for about 4 years now. I've been seriously into Schutzhund for the past year or so (since the Fall/Winter of 2005), and enjoying every minute of it with the Riverfront Working Dog Club (www.rwdc.org). This is the first forum I've ever joined and I'm really excited to read and learn!
Hey, welcome! I believe we have heard of your club before! :>)

Congrats on your GDT and IDT3!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Hiya Lynsey, I think I saw you and your dogs when I visited your group last year. They were fun to watch...welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.