Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lurk on many dog forums; this seemed like a good one to join.
I live in the land of BSL, On, CAN and am hoping that the good people of the DLCC and Clayton Ruby will finally put the Bull Sht Legislation to rest.

I own (not caretake/guard or whatever ARL claptrap is currently roaming around - when the beasts get thumbs; then I can be their guardian)a Central Asian Shepherd FoxFire Kim Possible, a black tabby cat The Black Power Ranger Ninja, a horse One Gun Enterprise, a boy Mitch, a girl Avalon and probably don't own my husband; but that's o.k. since he has a job and has no need of a guardian. I'm hoping to soon be 1/2 owner of an import Beauceron; we'll see how that goes.

That's all for now; will be reading and learning; and if I find I know something; occasionally posting.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Neat! Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing more about your CA Shep!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hello and welcome Jennifer :) . Cute kids, interesting looking dog - gotta admit it's the first time I ever saw a Central Asian Shepherd.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have friends in Ontario and go there several times a year.BSL is a big problem.I have trouble understanding the mentality of those who advocate this.It is the easy way out of responsibility and not a real solution.I fear for the precedent it has set that may pave the way for laws against Mals and Dutchies and GSDs.US lawmakers will then only have to point north and say "they are doing it".

Anyway, welcome.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Lacey Vessell said:
Hello and welcome Jennifer :) . Cute kids, interesting looking dog - gotta admit it's the first time I ever saw a Central Asian Shepherd.
I never had either. They are pretty rare, right?

I think I've read that they were related to the Tibetan Mastiff?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts