·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, I made it, now I am trying to learn how to manuever in here.
It's great!!! \\:D/

My favorite smiley is already the head banging against the wall ](*,) .....I could have used that this morning....hee hee

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Hey Carol, welcome, good to see you again.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:-\"

Thanks all. It is great to be here, now that I figured out this board was here.....THANKS Connie. :)

I have been slow here at work, therefore, lurking and reading today. It's great!!

Looking forward to getting some advice and input here on PPD work. I am looking into training my Mal.

She is confident, outgoing, and hits like a truck. We put her on a decoy (full suit) about 6 months ago and she just lit up and loved it. We were working with some Master Trainers from NAPWDA and I wanted to see what she would do.
She got a nice full grip and stayed on the guy for the full lenght of an indoor riding arena. And wanted more when we finally had her "aus".

SO, I will have tons of questions and also am looking for advice on trainers and seminars to work with. Ivan Balabanov is one of my all-time favorites.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey welcome to the board! I am pretty much a newbie to all the dog stuff, I don't have much input to give. I got my first working dog last September.

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find many interesting conversations.

DFrost

1 - 14 of 14 Posts