Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all here...very nice board. Good luck with it.

My name is Mike Burke.... I live in NYC... I train with the Mid Island SchH Club of Long Island.....We belong to SchH USA.... We are an all breed club. We have some really nice dogs that have competed on the Regional,National and World level. I am the club helper. I also do some suit work for my buddy who trains in PSA... An American Bulldog with a PSA 1. I do decoy work for some Police Departments in PA as well.

I have been training in SchH for two years now... I have an American Bulldog... He earned his BH this past November.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Mike Burke said:
Hello to all here...very nice board. Good luck with it.

My name is Mike Burke.... I live in NYC... I train with the Mid Island SchH Club of Long Island.....We belong to SchH USA.... We are an all breed club. We have some really nice dogs that have competed on the Regional,National and World level. I am the club helper. I also do some suit work for my buddy who trains in PSA... An American Bulldog with a PSA 1. I do decoy work for some Police Departments in PA as well.

I have been training in SchH for two years now... I have an American Bulldog... He earned his BH this past November.
Another decoy on the board! Cool!

And congrats on the BH.

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all....

Andres...Nice Pics & Nice dog...Thanks for sharing.

My dog is from True-Grit Kennels... TG Zeus (SchH BH) x Lichtardts Thong... All performance blood. True-Grit dogs and SE dogs mainly go back to the same foundation stock... Leclerc blood mainly a dog named Bama Boy.

The dogs to have in the breed are Hybred dogs... a mix of performance and Johnson blood. They are the type excelling in sport work. There are a couple of really nice performance dogs out there... But the hybreds are the way to go...in my opinion.

Matt Boyd is a breeder of several dog that are working in all venues and many that have titled in SchH... A dog in my club is from Boyd's and he has his SchH III.

Another couple of kennels that have put out some workers are ADK (Awesome Dog Kennel), Souza's American Bulldogs...and White Moutain Kennels.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mike!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could not get these up through the img tag...so I made them links

Got to represent the American Bulldogs on here.... :wink:

MOD NOTE: See that t=22384924 crap at the end? Take that out. In Photobucket when you look at your gallery there'll be 3 links under each thumbnail, titled URL Link, HTML Tag and IMG Code.... the easiest is to just copy and paste the IMG Code link into the forum... nothing else required because it includes the IMG tags in it already. /Mike

My AB Clyde SchH BH on the pole

During the spring..launching

Healing through the group during the BH

Boyd's CoalChamber SchH III getting worked by Lance Woodley

Me catching Coal Schh III

Me Working D-Rock PSA 1... .groin bite!! Owned by Keith O'Sullivan

Courage test with D-Rock PSA 1

D-RockPSA 1 over a four foot wall for the bite...

GiGi... BST 1, BST 2... Schh BH...Super nice female.... on her way for the SchH I and beyond.... Owned By my Buddy Troy Seaton of Chicago.... Trains with Bill Kulla(in picture)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mike..Much appreciated!

I forgot some pics of Casper my female AB..She is eight years old....I started bite training with her just last year for fun.... She is a natural...Wish I knew about sport work when she was a pup. She has a natural full grip too...She is an amazing dog. And I am a sh** for not putting her pic up!

Her she is...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts