Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a question! Whenever our boys bring koda their dog over Hank does not like that and marks in the house , which he has never done here until koda came. Both times we came in from outside and had been in a while and he jumped on our bed acted like he was getting comfortable , squat and peed right on our comforter. We did the whole routine and kicked him out to his bed for the weekend . That seemed to work well he was sorry.
Well he did it again this weekend and we kicked him out and this time he did it to a cover on the recliner a little as well. We’re not sure what to do and only happens when koda is here . Any ideas or suggestions are helpful . If it keeps happening I was thinking kennel him at night when she’s here . We’re at a loss.

·
Registered
Belgian Malinois/Pitbull cross
8 Posts
This can sometimes happen if the dog is not fixed. It may also be your dog thinks he is the leader and that this is his house, if you look closer- and study dog behavior Koda could be trying to show dominance without attacking (or hank is doing this). Also you could try calming Hank down (by giving him a lot of love), because this could be anxiety as well. One thing i do with my dogs is giving them treats when reacting well to other dogs- if you haven't already, you should try this!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Probably your pet is experiencing some kind of disturbance and this way he tries to give a sign to you. Try giving some calming treats to reduce stress and anxiety, for example, the one with hemp oil by Kinpur. Anyway, it would be best to consult a vet who will do a full check-up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts