Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Greg. I currently train my dogs in IGP. Just checking in to see if anyone is still around here. Here is some video of one of my dogs working.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm Greg. I currently train my dogs in IGP. Just checking in to see if anyone is still around here. Here is some video of one of my dogs working.
Hi Greg….I own Cion’s female litter mate, “Ciri”. Really impressed with your work with Cion! Congrats on the BH also! Had hoped to get that far with Ciri in IGP also, but have had some roadblocks with her reactivity…not sure we’d get past the temperament test yet. Working on it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Greg….I own Cion’s female litter mate, “Ciri”. Really impressed with your work with Cion! Congrats on the BH also! Had hoped to get that far with Ciri in IGP also, but have had some roadblocks with her reactivity…not sure we’d get past the temperament test yet. Working on it!
Thank you. I think I remember someone saying she was a handful. That’s an awesome name by the way. Just take your time. Depending on why you’re dealing with reactivity, it could be an easy thing to work or difficult. It’s one of the biggest reasons I didn’t take my other dog. He had a tendency to break long downs. I’d invite you out to train if I was still in California.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dog Plant Sky Carnivore Dog breed
Dog Plant Sky Carnivore Dog breed

Thank you. I think I remember someone saying she was a handful. That’s an awesome name by the way. Just take your time. Depending on why you’re dealing with reactivity, it could be an easy thing to work or difficult. It’s one of the biggest reasons I didn’t take my other dog. He had a tendency to break long downs. I’d invite you out to train if I was still in California.
That would have been great to see the dogs work! I saw on Megan’s FB page that you had moved. Ciri is great at all the training exercises, but she’s very leash reactive and hyper-vigilant! I guess she really takes after Cerb from what I see. A work in progress for sure! Please post more videos of your work with Cion! He’s beautiful!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
View attachment 7474 View attachment 7474

That would have been great to see the dogs work! I saw on Megan’s FB page that you had moved. Ciri is great at all the training exercises, but she’s very leash reactive and hyper-vigilant! I guess she really takes after Cerb from what I see. A work in progress for sure! Please post more videos of your work with Cion! He’s beautiful!
Cion has his ups and downs. He brings great drive, a strong desire to please, and is handler sensitive. He usually does pretty well. Occasionally he starts to predict or guess what’s coming. He is sharp, but not overly sharp. There was a time when he showed some frustration/reactivity but I nipped that in the bud early on. He’s generally social, but he’s quick to respond to threats and challenges. He’s still a lot of work. He was pretty squirrelly at the trial.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Erasmus House | Erasmus HomeTurnkey ICO solutions

Megan's Law exists solely for the purpose of providing a means of protecting the public, especially our children, from victimization by sexual offenders. This is accomplished by tracking the whereabouts of convicted sexual offenders and providing notification to the public of the presence of a sexual offender in their community. Utilizing the combination of tracking and notification, law enforcement and private citizens are able to develop constructive plans, safety programs, and victimization prevention strategies to prepare for the presence of sexual offenders in their neighborhoods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts