Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just filling out the required bio. My name is Kadi Thingvall and I own Belgian Malinois that I compete with in almost everything. But French Ring is my main focus. I also do a little bit of Schutzhund, Mondio Ring, PP tournaments, herding, flyball, obedience, agility, tracking, you get the picture. And I breed under the kennel name du Dantero.

My website is http://www.dantero.com/ and it has photos, video, pedigree information, etc on all my dogs, past litters, etc.

Right now I'm trialing:
Calice du Dantero ("Cali") - FRII, SchBH, CD, HCT-s, HSA-s, HTD I-s, TF-III, FDCh-s, CGC, 2003 NARA FRI Vice Champion, multiple Herding HIT/RHIT, Major pointed (BOB)

Dantero's Red River Rapids ("Chaos") - FR lvl II, CGC

Deja Vu du Dantero ("JaJa") - SchIII, BH, FR Brevet (HIT), CGC

And I'm planning to start trialing this year:
Vassiliev des Contes d'Hoffmann ("Mac") - RATP, CGC

Havok du Dantero ("Havok") - CGC

Between all that, a full time job, and a teenager, yes, I'm a very busy person :eek:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Welcome Kadi! Saw you lurking for a few days and I am excited you've introduced yourself. Enjoy your time here, I hear lots of great things about your dogs.

·
Registered
580 Posts
You forgot to add that you sell some really great FR videos! Your intro to FR DVD was very clear and professional, I enjoyed it very much. :D

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Kadi

Forgot to add how much I like your pup questionnaire. If that one doesn't make someone think hard about a Mal, I'm not sure what will. :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's why you do FR, right? :lol:

Welcome to the forum. I've recently switched to FR with my GSD; It'll be nice to read about others experiences in the sport!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts