Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I live in Ontario, Canada and have had dogs all my life. I have a two year old Malinois named Ronan. I started schutzhund training with him last fall because he really needed something to do (and so did I). The more I train, the more I realize that we both have so much to learn. I've worked with security dogs in the past, but really enjoy being a part of the training process with my own dog.

I also have two other dogs, a sweet, lovable, but not terribly bright, LabX and a senior RottiX.

Leslie

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Hi
I live in Ontario, Canada and have had dogs all my life. I have a two year old Malinois named Ronan. I started schutzhund training with him last fall because he really needed something to do (and so did I). The more I train, the more I realize that we both have so much to learn. I've worked with security dogs in the past, but really enjoy being a part of the training process with my own dog.

I also have two other dogs, a sweet, lovable, but not terribly bright, LabX and a senior RottiX.

Leslie
Welcome to you and all your dogs. ;)

Any pictures? We like pictures.

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A place to learn and discuss and maybe even have a little fun.

DFrost

1 - 5 of 5 Posts