Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Melissa and I'm in SE Michigan. I currently have two GSDs. Grace is five years old, out of Czech and W.German lines (little working/little show). She was recently diagnosed with EPI and is doing well now. My other girl is Kira. She's got a little bit of everything working in her pedigree lol. She is super smart, really a whole different kind of dog. It's been quite an experience. She'll be a year at the end of April.

I do obedience work with both of my dogs and dabble in agility. Mostly they are family members :) I am thinking about starting tracking with Kira once we thaw out here.

Can't wait to look around.

Here is a pic if I can get it to work...Grace first, then Kira.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff,

St. Clair is pretty far from me. However, I do know that there are a few clubs in my area. One is the Belleville Dogsport Association and another is the South Michigan Schutzhund and Police Club. I've heard that the Belleville club is hard to get into, not sure if that's true or not. The South MI club has a website, but I am not sure what it is.

Melissa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.