Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the land of the Winter-That-Comes-Too-Early. :cry:

I have a very small kennel with just 3 working German Shepherds and 3 couch potato pets. I recently purchased my first male, Xandor vom Haus Sevens and I also own a Sch. 1 female-Byorka de Zennevallei and a young female named Isa vom Triton. Xandor is already IPO3 titled and knows way more than I do but I hope to learn alot from him and Byorka. And the folks on all the working boards of course!

I'll get some pics posted or if you want to take a peek you can just jump on over to my site. :)

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Tracy Cushway said:
Greetings from the land of the Winter-That-Comes-Too-Early. :cry:

I have a very small kennel with just 3 working German Shepherds and 3 couch potato pets. I recently purchased my first male, Xandor vom Haus Sevens and I also own a Sch. 1 female-Byorka de Zennevallei and a young female named Isa vom Triton. Xandor is already IPO3 titled and knows way more than I do but I hope to learn alot from him and Byorka. And the folks on all the working boards of course!

I'll get some pics posted or if you want to take a peek you can just jump on over to my site. :)
Welcome, and yes! We like pics!!!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Welcome Tracy! Xandor looks awesome. We are glad you are here.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Tracy, welcome to this forum. You have a nice website. I looked at the Schutzhund pics and recognized the judge. Is that our Canadian/German friend Reino?

Robert

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :D I've only had Xandor a few weeks and he's still getting used to life as a housedog but catching on very quick. I'll be breeding him to Byorka this month and it should be a fun litter of alligators. :twisted:

Yep Robert that is Reino and we had a very nice trial with him. Lot of fun and he was great with the suggestions to us Schutzhund newbies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts